I'm Anna Mischke.
I currently live in Melbourne and I lived in Phnom Penh, Cambodia and New York before making it back to Washington State, where I call "home."
I'm inking my way into the world as an Illustrator and my "day job" is freelancing as a Content Marketing Specialist. I also dabble as a tattoo artist (when COVID isn't cramping the world's style) inking my little drawings on people one *bzzt* at a time.
You can find me co-hosting a ridiculous paranormal podcast called something weird with my longtime strange-stuff researcher and friend, Brooke.
Some of the most important things in the world to me are:
- My cats, Bastille and King
- Carbonated water
- Quality sleep
- Emotional exploration
- My teammate and partner in snacking + life, Mark
- Mental health awareness, conversation, acceptance, and support
- Delfonics .5mm Ballpoint Pens
- Stickers (particularly teeny tiny ones)
- Memories of tuk tuk rides down the red, dusty streets of Cambodia
- Tidepools and all of their inhabitants, lichen, seashells, and the wonders of mycelium
- Radical candor
- Cava Brut